What content should I create?!?March 16, 2022
What is my ideal audience asking Google right now?
Let’s break it down, get a mindset and a strategy to power your future content creation.
Your ideal audience is the group of people that you want to create the most relevant and timely content for. They are potential clients that are getting ready to make a hiring decision. If your ideal audience is homeowners that are getting ready to sell, they are your ideal audience.
Your ideal audience is asking Google questions to help guide their next decision. You can show up as the most relevant, local Real Estate Broker with the answers to their questions which builds rapport & trust before you meet!
Consider what is trending in the housing industry in your market right now. Posting FAQs will keep your audience up-to-date on what is current and relevant to them. This is how you get connected to the right clients at the right time in their decision-making process. Here’s a little inspo for you.
- What is happenig this time of year in your community
- Major events affecting housing or the community
- Real Estate trends & your advice on how it will affect them
The best content that you can produce ae FAQs related to your area of expertise. Think “How to, When to, Why should I, Where can I, Steps to, and all of the other “I wonder” statements that your ideal clients are typing into Google…right now!
You are likely answering your client’s frequently asked questions daily. Start documenting them and viola, you have the right content to share!
Now let’s make it happen
- Open a document right now. Google Doc, Word Doc, Note on your phone, or your favorite note pad.
- Make a list of FAQ’s that you find yourself answering over & over & over again.
- Add these FAQ’s to your document.
- Now write a response to each FAQ as if you were talking directly to your client. It can be text or a script for your next video or Reels.
- On a consistent basis, post a FAQ with your answer on the social channel/s that your audience is on.
- Here’s a sample: “Most recently I was working with a homeowner in Issaquah that was getting ready to put their home on the market for sale. With the housing market in constant flux, they were concerned about xxxx (state the question). (Now speak as the guide and make them the hero.) “I advised them to xxxx and the outcome was xxxx.”
- You can repurpose these posts on each social channel that your ideal audience is frequenting.
Bonus! You can make your FAQs attract your ideal audience & build rapport with your referred clients on Google. Add your FAQs as Products on Google Business & increase your incoming high-intent leads for free!
What content should you create to market your business?
The answers to your ideal audience’s FAQs!