REFINE YOUR BRAND’S CORE VALUES + MISSION + BIO | Hawkins PoeLast Update On: October 21, 2021
You are your brand and your brand is what your ideal client is attracted to.
As your brand expands and refines, your bio should reflect your current core values and mission.
In this marketing event, I will put you through a couple of FUN marketing exercises to help you define and refine who your brand is to the world.
You can experience this marketing event in one of two ways:
- Join the first half only if your bio is up-to-date and you want to refine your core values and mission.
- Join both sessions to write your bio start to finish and upload it to your business citations!
10 AM-10:45 AM
- Define/refine and write your core values
- Define/refine and write your current mission (not to be confused with a mission statement! Brand missions are IN, mission statements are OUT!)
10:45 AM – 11:30 AM
- About Me bio writing exercise
- Add your core values and mission to bio
- Broadcast your new bio on LinkedIn
- Register in advance
- Join Zoom 5 minutes early-we start the first exercise at 10 AM
- Bring current bio in an editable document on your computer
- No bio? Perfect! Join for both sessions & I will guide you to a bio you will be proud to share
- Notepad and pen available for exercises
- Access to your LinkedIn profile (If you do not have a LinkedIn profile, please create one in advance of the marketing event)